Friday, February 6, 2015

THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY THIS WEEK #8

instagram

Monday: Finally getting my hands on a copy of Elle Magazine so that I can test out Benefit's Roller Lash mascara. Ive read so many amazing reviews, I really hope that it lives up to the hype!

Tuesday: Waking up early to a white winter wonderland. It felt so quiet and peaceful with everything covered in a blanket of fresh white snow. Then as the world woke up, I stood at my window eating cinnamon and maple porridge watching people shriek with glee as they hurled snowballs around and built mini Olaf's.

Wednesday: Getting a huge ASOS order. I ordered one pair of shoes and three dresses to try on as a potential wedding guest outfit. The dresses were a bargain in the sale, I'm torn between the nude and black version of this closet skater dress. I ordered these shoes in a size 2, I really love them but they're too big!

Thursday: Watching a little robin ruffle up its feathers in the snow whilst gobbling up birdseed that I left out, painting my nails with Essie Sole Mate and feeling so grateful to have my engagement ring back. 

Friday: Writing a long shopping list that included the basics, valentines day cards, a yoga mat, candyfloss grapes and gifts for my brother. We're planning on spending the weekend with family eating homemade brownies and pizza to celebrate my brothers birthday!

What made you happy this week?

1 comment:

  1. Waking up to snow is awesome! :)
    -Jenna <3
    I followed, follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete