Monday, January 30, 2012

January Glossybox - 'Valentines edition'







I'd seen this months bright pink Glossybox all over twitter and instagram and so couldn't wait to get mine! I had also caught sight of a few previews of this Glossybox and was So excited to see that some boxes contained the Clarins moisturisers as I had wanted to try these for ages!

December's box was a hard box to follow, but I think I actually prefer this one. I love almost everything in this box, the only thing I'm not sure about is the body moisturiser.
I wasn't sure whether I was going to continue to subscribe to Glossybox this year, but after this box I'm definitely keeping my subscription and I can't wait to get my next box!

Has anyone else got theirs yet? I love reading Glossybox posts!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment