Wednesday, January 28, 2015

FIVE PRODUCTS FOR GLOWING, RADIANT SKIN

dull-skin

During the winter my skin tends to lack radiance and can look quite dull, I try to incorporate brightening products into my make up and skincare routine to help to keep my skin looking fresh and dewy. I've found a few hero products that have really helped to keep my skin looking radiant and glowing throughout winter:

Sanctuary Therapists Secret Facial Oil: This 99% organic lightweight oil works miracles on my skin overnight. The mixture of hydrating, radiance boosting and soothing oils help to make my skin stay nourished, dewy and glowing, it's fast becoming one of my favourite skincare treats and has become a staple for me in my skincare routine.

Topshop Glow Highlighter in Polish: I love to dab a small amount of this creamy, iridescent highlighter onto the tops of my cheekbones, brow bone and on to my cupids bow for a radiant glow. It keeps my skin looking dewy and the pearl pink/peach tones help to really brighten up my complexion.

Topshop blushers: I own so many of these brightening, cream to powder blushers. I love the formula of these as they blend so seamlessly onto your skin as a cream before setting in place as a powder and the range of shades available are beautiful. My favourite shades from the range are Neon Rose (a beautiful pink pictured above) Head Over Heels (a bright coral) and Flush (a pink coral). They really help to keep your skin and make up looking fresh, I have my eye on Afternoon Tea next which looks like a pretty bright pink.

Seventeen Skin Wow Highlighting Primer: I love to mix this shimmery opalescent, pearl pink primer in with my foundation to help give my make up base an illuminated glow. It really helps to make your foundation look dewy and gives a boost to lacklustre skin.

Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask: This mask is so great to use once a week to help to renew your complexion and to improve skintone, It leaves skin looking bright, smooth and clear. It contains natural fruit acids and has no parabens, petrolatum or silicone's.


What are your staples for glowing skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment