Sunday, January 25, 2015

WINTER DATE NIGHT MAKE UP

winter-makeup

Although I'm starting to get excited for spring, I'm still clutching on to the wintry reds, shimmery golds and frosty pastels. Since getting engaged, me and Alex have been enjoying going out more to celebrate and I've been wearing this make up look non stop on our date nights and days out.

I really love to wear frosty pastels in the winter and MAC Well Dressed (swatched here) is the perfect powdery cool pink blusher to wear together with a long lasting bold red matte lip, like Nars Cruella (full review and swatched here). 

On my eyes, I've been wearing a mixture of the rose and gold shades in Nars Alhambra, which is a beautiful eyeshadow duo that really brightens up the eye area. It's one of my favourite eyeshadow duo's and is great to take away with you travelling, see swatches here. I've also just recently repurchased my current favourite mascara, L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara which I apply after curling my lashes with my Shu Uemura eyelash curlers for long, fluttery lashes.

On my nails, I love wearing an ombre glitter accent finger and Essie Summit of Style is such a pretty bronze glitter that seems to work well with any dark nail polish.

Lastly, for highlighter, Topshop Glow highlighter in Polish is one of my all time favourites. There's something ethereal about the colour of this Topshop highlighter and it gives a such a beautiful luminescent glow. See me wearing it here.

What are your favourite date night products?

No comments:

Post a Comment