Wednesday, January 21, 2015

FIVE WINTER HYDRATION HEROS

moisturiser

During the winter my skin tends to look a little dull and feels quite dry and dehydrated. I have a selection of products that I like to use throughout winter to keep my skin feeling and looking it's best. These are five of my favourite hydrating products:

Origins Drink up Intensive Overnight Mask: I love to use this rich, nourishing mask once a week to really hydrate and give my skin a boost of moisture. It contains Japanese seaweed which works overnight to repair the skins barrier and helps to prevent future dehydration.

Sanctuary Therapist's Secret Facial Oil: This smoothing, hydrating oil is like magic in a bottle for my skin. I apply just a few drops of this at night to wake up with radiant, soft, hydrated skin that is a perfect base for make up. It's 99% organic and contains jojoba, sunflower and wheatgerm oils which are rich in hydrating vitamin e, rosehip oil which rebuilds and strengthens and frankincense and rose to soothe the skin.

Origins Make a Difference Overnight Hydrating Repair Cream: This moisturiser really helps to keep the skin hydrated, plump and supple. I use this for visible next day results on dry skin and fine lines, it contains rose of Jericho, watermelon and rhodocrosite which help to lock in moisture whilst you sleep and to help your skin repair overnight.

Origins High Potency Night a Mins: This, together with a good serum underneath (I love to use it with Estee Lauder ANR - full post here) helps me to combat dull, lacklustre skin. I use this moisturiser whenever my skin is in need of a boost as it really helps my skin to stay radiant and smooth during the winter months. It contains vitamins E, C and H and also helps to fade acne scarring.

Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser: If you suffer from tired, lacklustre skin in the mornings then this moisturiser gives a great boost of radiance whilst also leaving your skin feeling soft and hydrated. The lightweight gel formula is perfect to use on mornings after a thick hydrating treatment and you don't need to use much product at all. It contains natural and organic ingredients, is paraben free and smells amazing - like a burst of fresh citrus.

What are your favourite Winter moisturisers?

No comments:

Post a Comment