Monday, May 25, 2009

Pictures from Paradise

Hey everyone,

I apologize for my recent lack of postings - I spent the last week and a half in Florida, visiting Miami and Sanibel Island, and have just come back last saturday. It was a holiday, and I have brought you all some pictures I took on Sanibel Island. Great fodder for my Sigma 10-20 mm lens ;)!













Honestly, Sanibel Island is one of the most beautiful places I have been to - it just feels so much like paradise to be there! We had several spells of rain, but on the other hand this made for quite dramatic skies, which photographers adore :D!

I also bought some pretty lashes, from both Ricky's and a Dancewear store in Miami:



I will try and post regularly again, but as I usually do make up on sundays and rehearsals are on sunday afternoons as well, I apologize beforehand in case I can't post in one week!

No comments:

Post a Comment