Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pictures from London

Hey everyone,

I got back from my London trip on wednesday night and now I finally get to posting a few pics for you :)

We went straight for afternoon tea at the Orangery in Kensington - lovely place but reasonably priced, and they have great passion fruit tarts (:





A really fat squirrel we met in Kensington Gardens (though this perspective actually makes it look slim :P). It actually ended up jumping on my friend's bag!


Another favourite place for tea: the Caffè Concerto (yummy fruit tarts!)



I know it seems like i have done nothing but ... I just love taking pics of sweets and pastries (: Ok, maybe I had a few cakes too much as well... But anyway, the main purpose (for me) was to go and see Andrew Lloyd Webber's sequel to Phantom of the Opera: Love Never Dies at the Adelphi Theatre. But first, a pic of Trafalgar square shortly after sunset:


The Adelphi Theatre. For those interested, you can read my review of the show here: http://phantomessoftheopera.blogspot.com


I am also a fan of the Sherlock Holmes stories, so I went to the Sherlock Holmes museum in Baker Street:






Harrod's is one of my fave places in London - such pretty things and amazingly decorated as well! There's also Lola's which makes a large selection of beautiful cupcakes:



I love this (:



Harrod's Food Hall



My cupcakes arrived slightly battered but still alive!



I also took the opportunity to go for a good pointe shoe fitting in Drury Lane in the Westend and ended up with a pair of Grishko 2007's. They are actually quite comfy (considering they're pointes)...



Whenever I go to London, I bring back loads of food as well. Yesterday, my brother and sister came to our place and we had a lovely afternoon tea with all the cakes I brought (:


Sooo, and now for today's make up! I did a look based off this picture, but I went a little overboard with the side stripes, sorry!









Product List
Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas, MAC Gold Dusk, MAC Rich Purple, Zoeva 88 Mattes palette, Maybelline Expression kohl in black & white, lashes (upper) and single lashes (lower)
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, PL You Glow Girl, MAC Lune blushcreme
Lips: MAC C-Thru l/g

No comments:

Post a Comment