Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Magic

Before anyone asks me: NO, I did not wear that look out. Truth is, it was not made for going out. Make up for photograpy - especially macro photography, obeys rules somewhat different from "what to put on to look good at work today"? You have probably noticed that most of my looks are not of that kind - I like to experiment and to create something new - not limiting myself to make up that makes me "look better". In addition to that, for me make up and photography (including editing) are two parts of a whole - creating an aesthetically appealing image. I guess realism is not really my thing...:)







Product List
MAc Bare Canvas, Pure Luxe Molton, Pure Luxe Magic glitter, MAC Platinum, Mattèse lashes, micro pearls for nails, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, CG Lash Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment