Sunday, August 8, 2010

Vivid Red-Bronze Look

Hey everyone,

I reworked the blog's layout - what do you think of new "face"? I personally love the new colouring, although I miss my polka dots a little... Please check out the new blogs on the link list too, there is some pretty cool stuff on there :)

Stay tuned for more "fantasy" looks soon - ordered a ton of cool nailart stuff from http://www.prettynailshop24.de, but am going to use it on my eyes instead of my nails :)

Today, I did another look for Vivid Cosmetics and experimented a little with the camera as well. Anyway, enjoy the pics (the palette was given to me for free):












Product List
Face: MAC Prep+Prime Face Protect, MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, MAC Loose Blot Medium, Vivid Blush palette
Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas, Vivid Eyeshadow palette, MAC Pure Ore in inner corner, Manhattan JT, CG Lash Blast, ModLash lashes, Maybelline Expression kohl in white and black
Lips: NYC Ruby l/s, Rimmel Pink Shimmer l/s, MAC Ample Pink plushglass

No comments:

Post a Comment