Wednesday, March 16, 2011

CLUTCH Magazine Spring 2011 Release Party


Last night, FSU's student-run fashion magazine, CLUCTH, held their Spring 2011 Release Party. The event, which celebrated the magazine's 10th issue since it's founding in 2006, was held at The Midtown Filling Station and co-hosted by the online magazine CollegeCandy.com and the Collegiate Merchandising Association.

CLUTCH's PR Director (and awesome friend), Chandra Robrock, and CollegeCandy put together quite the party. There were amazing VIP gift bags given to the first 50 guests (filled with goodies like Tarte lip stains and gift cards to Shoedazzle.com), a live DJ, all-night drink specials (including Clutch-tinis), 400 mini cupcakes from Lucy & Leo's Cupcakery, free raffles for prizes like an HDTV and a $250 GlobalFashionBrands.com gift card, and, of course, free copies of the latest CLUTCH!

With CMA Publicist, Jacqui, and CLUTCH PR Director, Chandra (love them!)
CLUTCH is one of my favorite things at FSU. Every semester I look forward to the new issue. This past issue I was fortunate enough to contribute an article on Cosplay (staying true to my geeky self, as always),  co-write an upcoming entertainment feature, and work on the editing team. I remember when I first heard about CLUTCH on a segment during MTV's TRL way back in 2007 and thinking how neat it was and how I'd love to be involved with something like that when I went to college. It's crazy looking back now that I'm actually here at FSU being a part of that exact magazine.


If you want an issue of CLUTCH, feel free to contact me or stop by the CMA table on Market Wednesdays. You'll also find it at various boutiques and salons in Tallahassee so be on the look out!

Here are some photos of my line and I at the release party:

It was a Royal Night for sure! Here with my big, 4 of my littles, and 2 of my grandlittles <3
Big & Little <3
Little & Big - they crazy!
I adore my newest littles: Marilyn, Colby, and Megan (missing Jenny :()
Megan won a HDTV!! What a way to end the night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment