Saturday, April 23, 2011

Elf Haul

Luscious liquid lipstick in Baby Lips and Brownie Points, Blush and Bronzer compact, Elf HD powder, Power brush, Eyeshadow C brush and Blush brush.

I bought a few things from Elf recently, I've wanted the brushes for aaaages and have heard great things about the blush/bronzer which is supposed to be a nars laguna/orgasm compact dupe and the HD powder also has great reviews!! I got the luscious liquid lipstick in babylips and brownie points, babylips is a lovely colour and they're only £1.50!
I waited 3 loooong weeks to recieve my products however due to the price/quality it was def worth it. Im not sure whether i'll order from Elf again though.

Sorry I havent posted much lately, I've been working on a lot of make up looks and so will be posting more shortly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment