Sunday, September 11, 2011

Primark Autumn Haul



I thought I would show you what I picked up in Primark last week, theres some lovely autumny pieces in there at the moment. The cardigan was a bargin at £6 and they have some other lovely autumny colours - the one I got is called 'wine red' but there was a lovely deep turqoise one, a rusty red-brown one, camel beige ones and purples too.
The slipper socks (£2) are sooo soft and cosy, they also have great grip on my cold kitchen floor when im cooking cosy wintery dinners! 

Every time I've been into Primark recently I've picked up this stag ring and then put it back as I was so unsure about the stags faces - I feel they look quite angry :S lol. This time I spent agges picking a nice face and was soo delighted when I found one I didnt realise I had picked up a large :( I usually get medium primark rings and the large is waay to big :( I think im going to have to wear a smaller ring over the top to stop him falling off. 

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment