Monday, September 9, 2013

Autumn Copper and Red Make up

winter-makeup-trends
autumn-makeup
fall-makeup-trends
fall-eye-makeup
autumn-makeup-trends

I'm so excited, Autumn is finally here! Theres nothing I love more than a crisp autumn day, crunchy autumn leaves and cosying up with a good book and hot chocolate! I've been burning my vanilla chai and salted caramel yankee candles and wearing fluffy socks and I love it!

Products used:

Face -
MAC Pro longwear Foundation NC30
Collection lasting perfection concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

Bourjois Bronzer
Mac Ladyblush
MAC Soft & Gentle highlighter

Eyes -
MAC Naked Lunch, Mac Quarry
L'oreal Superliner in Black Vinyl
Clinique Superfine liner for brows in dark brown
Mac Melon pigment and 17 Enraged Trio copper colour for lower lash line


Lips -

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain - Crush

No comments:

Post a Comment