Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Metal-X FOTD - Pure Ore





So I have been asked several times for tutorials and stuff - unfortunately I don't have time to do them right now, so I'll try and give a more detailed description of where I applied which colour. Please feel free to ask me if you need help or have questions!

My first try with the MAC Metal-X shadows - I applied them with the #242 brush over Bare Study paint pot, and found that they don not crease on me more than other e/s would. Application is also rather smooth, especially for cream e/s which I usually find very hard to apply evenly!

I used:

Face: MAC Prep + Prime SPF50, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15, PL You Glow Girl as setiing powder, Paul & Joe Blush #07 on cheekbones

Eyes: MAC Bare Study as base with #242, MAC Pure Ore on the inner lid, MAC Steamy in the middle of the lid, MAC Beauty Marked in the small outer v, MAC Peacocky Glitterliner, L'Oréal Voluminous WP mascara. The colours are all a little "tilted", so the v comes out smaller than usual.

Lips: Dior Ultra Corail l/s

No comments:

Post a Comment