Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Springy Green-Purple Look

I just noticed my last post was post #100 - whoohoo! And I dedicate this post to Haseena who very kindly sent me her Cockatease lipstick which I'm now in love with :D...

Face: MAC Prep + Prime SPF50, MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15 concealer, superfine silk powder, PL Suntan for contouring under cheekbones, MAC Gold Spill to highlight, Deborah Rosa Pesca blush

Eyes: MAC Bare Study as base, MAC Aquavert on lid, MAC Golder's Green on outer lid, MAC Demi Sweet in crease, Fyrinnae Daemonic above Demi Sweet, Fyrinnae Heart of Gold above Daemonic, Fyrinnae Sakura to highlight, MAC Rich Purple to deepen the crease, essence liner pen, L'Oréal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara

Lips: MAC Cockatease l/s, MAC Flowerosophy l/g, Rimmel East End Snob l/l








No comments:

Post a Comment