Monday, January 12, 2009

Lime Crime!

Thanks to Xenia from Lime Crime, I had the opportunity to try out a few of the shades from her recently released Lime Crime make up line! The colours I chose were Mermaid, Dragon Scales, Nymph and Jinx glitter, because I love everything blue-green, and of course I couldn't resist to try out at least one glitter! The shadow texture is one of the best I've seen in mineral make-up - they are all very pigmented (especially Mermaid), soft and blendable! I am looking forward to seeing her expand her selection of shadows and especially glitters!

Full written tutorial available here!










Product list
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid doundation in NC15, MAC Studio Finish in NC15, Pure Luxe April's Mix, Flirt All Dolled Up, MAC Lucent
Eyes: MAC Bare Study, Lime Crime Mermaid, Lime Crime Dragon Scales, MAC Carbon, Lime Crime Jinx glitter, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohl white, essence stage lashes, CG Lash Blast
Lips: MAC Pleasureseeker l/s, Astor Sunset Gold l/g


No comments:

Post a Comment