Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve

Happy new year to all my readers! I hope you all had a wonderful party last night? As New Year's Eve is always a perfect occasion for glitter overload, here's what I did yesterday:

I applied Heritage Rouge pigment all over my lid and added some Mauvement in the crease and Vanilla under my brows. Then I added some black liner and applied a line of pink/red glitter (Raspberry Ice by Pure Luxe) along the line. On the lower lid, I used Heritage Rouge and Mauvement as well as black kohl on the waterline, and then added some red and silver glitter underneath the eyes:








Product list:
MAC Bare Study, MAC Heritage Rouge, MAC Mauvement, MAC Vanilla, Pure Luxe Raspberry Ice, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohl in black, P2 Lashes, silver glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment