Sunday, February 1, 2009

Morning Mist

Somethin simple this week, for a change: I wore this look on Saturday when I went to shop the MAC - Brunette Blonde Redhead collection. I know, I didn't use a single MAC Colour here, but at least I didn't get slapped in the store for that (:... I only ended up with Redhead MSF and Partial to Pink Cremesheen gloss anyway, I walked in wanting to buy the Blonde MSF but it looked so similar to Lucent that I passed.

As I said, this look is simple: just China White in the inner corner, Drama Queen in the middle, Raven's Feather in the outer corner plus white kohl on the waterline, black liner and mascara. VoilĂ !





Product List
Eyes: MAC Bare Study, Archetype China White, MAD Drama Queen, Archetype Raven's Feather, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, CG Lash Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment