Saturday, February 28, 2009

Experimenting...

Hey everyone!

First off, I wantd to thank all my readers (you!) for your support - this blog has more than 100 followers now, and I hugely appreciate all your comments and your visits here!!

Second, I will be in London during the next week, to see the Phantom of the Opera, try some real English Afternoon Tea at a fancy hotel, and go shopping of course :D! So don't be surprised if I don't get to post next weekend!

Today, I just experimented a little with a multi-colored crease, but I guess it will take me some more practice to be content with my results (:.. I used Clair de Lune on the lid, with Gesso in the inner and outer corners. Then I drew a line with black kohl following the shape of my crease and winging it out. I started with Passionate in the inner corner, Grape in the middle and added some Carbon above the kohl line and in the outer corner. Sorry for the lashes, they suck but as I am not wearing any eyeliner, I didn't want to glue on falsies...






Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, MAC Clair de Lune, MAC Gesso, Maybelline Expression kohl in black, MAC Passionate, MAC Grape, MAC Carbon, CG Lash Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment