Monday, June 15, 2009

Elephant Eyes

You're probably wondering why I called this elephant eyes? Because the inspiration for it came from a little black elephant, painted with streaks of teal and green, with gold glitter and finely painted ornaments that my parents brought back from Croatia as a souvenir some time ago. I have always loved its colours and then I got the idea of transforming the elephant's look into an eye make up. Although I used a black background for this look, I has hoped for it to come out blacker but well, I tried :P... I used MAC Carbon all over my lid, Lime Crime Lime Criminal on the inner lid, MAC Teal pigment on the outer lid and Lime Crime Medusa in the middle. Then I lined with a (nameless) colours from Pure Luxe and added some MAC Glitter in gold on the upper and lower lid, glued on some falsies, added liner on the lower lid and waterline, and finished the look with some mascara:






On another note, I try hard to maintain my posting frequency but lately life gets in the way so much - thanks to all my faithful readers for your patience with me!

Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, MAC Carbon, Lime Crime Lime Criminal, Lime Crime Medusa, MAC Teal, Pure Luxe gold pigment, MAC Gold Glitter, Maybelline Expression kohls in black & white, Salon Perfect Lashes, CG Lash Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment