Monday, August 17, 2009

Feather Fairy

I received those green feather lashes by Red Cherry together with some NYX eyeshadows and other pairs of false lashes that I ordered from www.mscuppycakes.com and thought up a look to go with them. The downside is that they are not comfortable to wear, so I won't be using them too frequently....

For the shadow, I used NYX Grass Pearl in the middle of the lid, Azadé Lime Sparkle in the inner and outer corners as well as a matte turquoise, pink and yellow from the Zoeva palette. I dusted some gold glitter across my eyes (fallout is intended here!) and white eyeliner on the waterline:












Product List
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, Pure Luxe You Glow Girl, MAC Pinch of Peach, MAC Pearl Blossom
Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas, NYX Grass Pearl, Zoeva 88 Mattes palette, MAC Gold glitter, Azadé Limesparkle, Red Cherry Green Feather lashes, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, CG Lash Blast
Lips: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Rozz Revival

No comments:

Post a Comment