Sunday, August 23, 2009

Autumn Leaves

First thing, I now have a Twitter account and I would be happy if some of you who also have Twitter added me :)

Although it is still quite summery here, this look is inspired by autumn colours and leaves. I wanted to practice with a defined eyeliner shape, but still keeping the colours well blended in the inside. First, I drew the outer shape with black kohl, then I added Golden Olive, Museum Bronze and Heritage Rouge pigments, finishing with a touch of Carbon to blend Heritage Rouge and the kohl outline:








Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, MAC Vanilla, MAC Golden Olive, MAC Museum Bronze, MAC Heritage Rouge, MAC Carbon, Maybelline Expression kohl in black and white, Red Cherry lashes #42, CG Lash Blast Luxe in bordeaux

No comments:

Post a Comment