Sunday, September 20, 2009

Golden Swan Lake

Tried out a new design last weekend: instead of placing the darker colour on the outer lids, this time I chose to place it in the middle. I started by doing my inner and outer corners in a light yellow shade with satin finish from the Zoeva 88 Mattes palette and adding two defining, elegantly curved lines in Gold Dusk (wet). Then I applied Swan Lake to the middle of my lid and blended into the yellow shade with Gold Mode pigment. With a soft blending brush, I blended between the Gold Dusk lines, careful not to accidentally blend them as well. I finished the look with some more Gold Dusk under my eyes, as well as Ardell #27(?) lashes, white eyeliner, pink rhinestones, black kohl and a touch of CG Lash Blast mascara.








Product List

MAC Bare Canvas, Zoeva 88 Mattes palette, MAC Gold Mode, MAC Swan Lake, MAC Gold Dusk, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, pink rhinestones, CG Lash Blast, Ardell Lashes #27

No comments:

Post a Comment