Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pink Polka Dots

Do you love polka dots as well? Then why wear them only on your clothes? They look great on the eyes too (:!

I created this look using a matte light pink and matte light seafoam from the 88 Mattes palette. I applied pink on the inner half of my lid, and then added the seafoam on the outer half, going up to my eyebrow in a rather defined line. To add the polka dots, I used some Pure Luxe Brat wet with a small brush and dotted the colour on top of the seafoam. Repeat below the lower lashline and finish off with some winged black liner and white kohl on the waterline, as well as a pair of Red Cherry lashes:








Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, Zoeva 88 Mattes Palette, Pure Luxe Brat, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, CG Lash Blast, rhinestone star, Red Cherry #WSP lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment