Sunday, November 29, 2009

Violet Duchess

I've been ill since last friday, so I try to make good use of my time and paint a little :) Nothing too complicated, but I was feeling like some blue/purple combo today. The lid was done with MAC Lovely Lily and Violet pigments, and the crease is MAC Cool Heat, Lime Crime Duchess and Pure Luxe Turquoise Aura. The liner essence Pretty Cool is feathered out in the outer corner and I added some teal sequins for that glamour touch.







My eye colour is not real in these pics of course! Brightness and contrast were adjusted in PS.

Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, MAC Lovely Lily, MAC Violet, Lime Crime Duchess, MAC Cool Heat, Pure Luxe Turquoise Aura, MAC Vanilla, MAC Gesso, MAC Azreal Blue, essence Pretty Cool liquid eyeliner, p2 lashes, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, CG Lash Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment