Sunday, December 6, 2009

Surreal Mermaid

You all probably know I have a weakness for all kinds of aquatic colours - seafoam, turquoise, mint, you name it. And the most beautiful in my opinion is Surreal by MAC,that gorgeous seafoam shade with a subtle gold shimmer. Besides, I've been wanting to try the "fishnet" technique for some time, so I took this wonderful opportunity :)

I started with the fish scales pattern by applying MAC Surreal and Meadowland on top of stretched fishnet tights so the scale patters reflects subtly on my skin. The I applied Surrwal to my lids as well as Plumage in the crease and Platinum to highlight the inner lid. The lashes I found at Claire's, they're very long and very feathery! On the lower lid, I'm wearing p2 Lengthening lashes cut into singles. I also glued on some iridescent rhinestone drops to create a kind of "fishtail" in the outer corner:










Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, MAC Surreal, MAC Meadowland, MAC Plumage, MAC Platinum, MAC Vanilla, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, Claire's lashes, p2 lashes, CG Lash Blast, essence rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment