Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from F&F!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Christmas!! Mine was filled with good food, great presents, and quality time with family. No special post today, just some random Christmas-related pictures. :)

Left: My sister and I after we just finished decorating the tree (the picture doesn’t do it justice). 
Right: Another tradition: each family member has their own special ornament. Mine's a cute, high-heeled shoe. Suits me perfectly.



Left: My cat, Xander, got to join in on the “open one gift from dad” Christmas Eve tradition. He got a 3-foot scratching post (and loves it).
Right: My Christmas outfit! Dress from Express (bought on Clearance for $24). Shoes were bought brand new at Goodwill (Target brand) for $4.


Next post: What I got for Christmas!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment