Monday, December 20, 2010

My Christmas Wishlist

My Christmas Wishlist by ambitiousdreams featuring coach shoulder bags
It’s that time of year again when people start asking you what you want for Christmas. Of course, we’d all love it if our loved ones could read our minds and surprise us with exactly what we wanted, but since they’re not Sookie Stackhouse, that is not the case.

When my friends ask me what I want for Christmas, I usually tell them that I’m pretty easy to shop and buy gifts for because I have so many interests. You can either go the fashion and girly route or the geeky and fangirl route. For my dad, on the other hand, I have to give him a detailed list that includes all the links for where he can purchase the items – or else, no presents. Now just for funzies, I put together my own little Wishlist of must-have items.
 
1)    All-Over Lace Strapless Dress (Express, $98) – Count on Express to have the perfect winter party dress! So cute and SO on trend! I also love the Sequin and Chiffon dress.
2)    Fullmetal Alchemist Manga Series (amazon, $10 a book) – FMA: Brotherhood is my current anime obsession! What an engaging, complex story with such interesting and strong characters (Roy Mustang is such a BA)! I’m ready to relive all that awesomeness from the original source, the manga.
3)    Chanel Quilted Union Jack Purse (Chanel, $1295) – I remember when I held this purse at the Chanel store on Rodeo Drive. I was in love and didn’t want to give it back to the salesman. I’m obsessed with union jacks and if I were to ever splurge on a purse, this would be it. Of couse, unless there’s a fashion genie who’ll grant me three wishes, there’s no possible way I’m ever going to get this, but, hey, this *is* a WISHlist. And while I’m at, why don’t I just add Rachel Bilson’s wardrobe and Ian Somerhalder to the list?
4)    The Sims 3 Late Night Expansion Pack (amazon, $30) – Who doesn’t love the Sims? I’ve played this game for DAYS without ever leaving my house. True story. Sure, it’s a little obsessive, but you definitely get your money’s worth. I have every single one of the expansion packs for both 1 and 2, but have fallen behind on 3. I’m sure that will change though.
5)    Supernatural Season 5 on Blu-Ray (amazon, $54) – One of my all-time favorite shows! Excellent writing, interesting mythology, killer soundtrack, two hot guys – what more could you ask for? And, even with all the eye candy, it really is a show guys love too. My boyfriend loved the series so much, he blew right past the first four seasons within a week.
6)    Coach Poppy Disco Bag in gold (Coach, $148) – If you’ve read my previous blog post, you’ll know that I’m currently obsessing over sequins. Hence, when I saw this bag, I instantly fell in love it. When I saw that Rachel Bilson had previously picked it as one of three Coach bags to whose profits would help benefit a children’s charity, it became a must-have.
7)    Holly GoNightly Sleeping Mask (fredflare, $14) – Breakfast at Tiffany’s is one of my favorite movies and this sleep mask is just too cute!
8)    Candie’s Zebra-print Call Me Peep-Toe Heels (Kohl’s, $60) – I’m obsessed with Candie’s shoes, zebra stripes, and bows, and this shoe combines all three! So cute, and I can totally see myself adding these to a wide array of outfits. Definite must-have.
9)    Taylor Swift’s Speak Now CD (Amazon, $13) - I know every word of every song to Taylor’s last two cds. There’s not many artists I can say that about. Despite being one of the most famous celebrities on the planet, Taylor somehow manages to write some of the most relatable and personal songs for girls. I feel like I smile, cry, laugh, and regret with her on every cd. So how is it I’ve yet to pick up her latest cd??! I blame school and my crazy life, but this is something that needs to be remedied by Christmas.
10) Victoria’s Secret Pink Reversible Comforter (Victoria’s Secret, $99)– My current comforter is from the last VSPink bed set and I love it, I really do, but it’s time for something new. Fortunately, the new comforter from Pink is super cute and would look amazing in my room!

Now it's your turn! Comment and let me know what's on your list this Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment