Monday, May 2, 2011

2011 MET Gala: Worst Dressed

And with every Best Dressed list comes a Worst Dressed... Here's who needs to fire their stylist.

#10 - Freida Pinto - Chanel 

#9 - Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen - Vintage and Christian Dior

#8 - Fergie - Marchesa

#7 - Rihanna - Stella McCartney

#6 - Rashida Jones - Stella McCartney

#5 - Chloe Sevigny - Alexander McQueen

#4 - Naomi Campbell - Alexander McQueen

#3 - Solange Knowles - Dries Van Noten


#2 - Christina Ricci - Zac Posen

#1 - Kristen Stewart - Proenza Schouler

Let me know if you agree or disagree! Also, you might have noticed - I posted twice in one day!! Shocking!  Well, I wanted to make sure I squeezed in this last red carpet event before I leave tomorrow for a 5 week backpacking trip with two friends in Europe. Don't expect any posts for at least a month since I won't be taking my laptop with me. No worries though, I'm sure I'll have tons to write about once I get back! Just don't forget about me! Now, off to continue packing!

No comments:

Post a Comment