Sunday, May 29, 2011

I am Mermaid ♥

halloween-mermaid-makeup
halloween-mermaid-makeup-tutorial
mermaid-makeup

Hello everyone!!

I hope you are all having a lovely bank holiday weekend. 

I saw Pirates of the caribbean 4 recently and was soo inspired by the mermaids!! 
This look isn't like the mermaids in the film, i've just taken inspiration from it.
To create this look I popped a fishnet stocking over my head and patted on a blue and purple Barry M Dazzle Dust and then lightly brushed gold Barry M Dazzle dust over the top. I carefully lifted the fishnet stocking off and then blended around the outside using a powder brush. I also used the Barry M dazzle dusts on my eyelid. I popped on my tokyo eylure lashes and a clear gloss to complete this look.
For my hair I added some hair extentions and braided them into a fishtail plait.

Hope you like :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment