Wednesday, August 22, 2012

TUTORIAL: "Black Out" Makeup Look

Yay! Another tutorial video! I got a really good response from my first one and have recorded several others but for some reason never get around to finish editing them >.< For this second tutorial, I decided to do a night out look with a smokey winged eye and pink cheeks and lips. I also decided to show you what I wore when I went out with this makeup (sorry for how out of focus it is in the video). If you've seen my past videos, you'll also notice a different background! That's because I moved into a new place and have a new room now! I'm still trying to decide what poster to put behind me so that's why there's that big blank space on the wall to my left lol. I've spent quite an amount of time decorating my room over the past couple weeks so maybe one day I'll do a little room tour to show it off ^^ But enough rambling, on to the video! Feel free to let me know what you think in the comments!



♡ PRODUCTS USED
- Aveeno positively radiant daily moisturizer with SPF15
- stila one step correct primer
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque
- Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Porcelain
- Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin in Natural Beige
- Maybelline Dream Matte Power in Medium Sand
- NARS Laguna Bronzer
- NARS Orgasm Blush
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye primer
- Covergirl Shimmering Sands eyeshadow palette
- MAC "Carbon" eyeshadow
- Covergirl LashExact in Jet
- Sonia Kashuk Eyeliner Palette
- Rimmel Style & Shine Natural Lash and Brow Mascara in Clear
- MAC Haute and Naughty mascara
- MAC "Creme Cup" Cremesheen Lipstick
- Revlon "Sugar Frosting" Lip Butter

♡ WHAT I'M WEARING

- Nails: O.P.I. Into the Night
- Jewelry: Forever21
- Top: BCBGeneration
- Skirt: Victoria's Secret PINK
- Shoes: Candie's

What kind of makeup tutorials or videos would you like to see in the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment