Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub

lush-mint-julips-review
lush-mint-julips

lush-lip-scrub
Lush Lip Scrub - £5.25

As the weather has been getting colder by the day, this yummy Lip scrub has been a saviour for my dry chapped lips.

Lush Mint Julips lip scrub uses Castor sugar as a gentle exfoliator along with jojoba oil which moisturises and leaves lips feeling lovely and soft.

It's so easy to exfoliate your lips by rubbing a small amount of this sugar scrub over your lips gently buffing away any dry skin, then you simply lick/wipe it off! 

I use this every night before I put on one of my favourite lip balms which together, have really helped my lips to stay smooth and hydrated.

Lush lip scrubs come in a few different flavours, I picked up Mint Julips as it was my favourite smell but Popcorn, their Christmas Lip Scrub version also smelled so good!

Which is your favourite Lush lip scrub?

No comments:

Post a Comment