Sunday, October 6, 2013

September Favourites

Autumn Make up
Mac Autumn eyeshadow

Maybelline Babylips in Cherry Me - You can see my full review on these in my previous post , this has been perfect as the weather has been getting slightly colder, keeping my lips hydrated whilst adding a hint of colour.

OPI Nailvarnish in Mrs O'Learys BBQ - I have been loving wearing Burgundy nails and this was the first colour I chose to wear in September. It lasts well on the nails without chipping and its a lovely colour for Autumn.

MAC Eyeshadow in Nocturnelle - I've been wearing a small amount of this under my eye and blending it out to give definition, I love wearing a hint of purple under my eyes especially in the run up to halloween!

Revlon Lash potion Mascara - I really like this mascara, its very lengthening and quite conditioning on my lashes. The only downside to this is it can be quite flakey, so I would recommend getting the waterproof version if your mascara tends to flake.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair - This has been my night time saviour recently, it plumps the skin, helps to reduce fine lines and leaves my skin feeling really soft the next day. I've had this a while and have recently fallen in love with it again. I'm so temped to buy the ANR ll now though!

What have you been loving in September? 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment