Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Essie Luxe Nail Polish

essie-a-cut-above
essie-stroke-of-brilliance
essie-glitter
Left - Essie 'A Cut Above' Right - Essie 'Stroke of Brilliance'

These are my picks of the Essie Luxe nail polish collectionIt's the time of year when all I want to do is paint my nails with glittery nail polish, drink hot chocolate and listen to Michael bublé's Christmas album. I was also tempted to get 'Set in Stone' which is a very pretty silver chunky essie glitter polish but I settled on getting these two as I don't own anything else similar.

Essie A Cut Above is a pretty pink nail polish with various sized chunky glitter, it looks great worn layered on its own, or over a mauve/grey colour.

Essie Stroke of Brilliance is a Frosty blue chunky glitter and perfect as an accent nail over navy nail varnish.

These don't disappoint and both look great over another colour, as an accent nail or layered on their own, the only downside is they are so hard to get off! 

Which is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment