Monday, December 2, 2013

White Liner, Fluttery Lashes

White-eyeliner
White-eyeliner-makeup


I've been loving wearing pale, frosty colours at the moment - especially frosty pinks and silver highlighters and so I thought I would create a wintry eye to go with it. I'm not sure if I would wear this look out but I really like the idea of using white eyeliner around the eye and then really blending it out to brighten the area and make the mascara stand out!

Firstly I applied foundation and concealer, I then used Fashionista white liner all around the eye and then smudged it out a little to blend the line. I applied some eyelure top and bottom lashes to give me fluttery long lashes and then added a little mascara to blend my lashes into them.

It's similar to the S/S 2013 trends which was worn with orange lipstick but I think it works well with red or pink stained lips for winter too!

Products used:


- Rimmel match perfection foundation


- Collection lasting perfection concealer


- Revlon Grow luscious mascara


- Fashionista white eyeliner


No comments:

Post a Comment