Monday, March 31, 2014

March's 'Mint' Favourites

mint-make-up

Following the colour theme, these are my March 'mint' favourites. Mint to me is such a fresh colour, I've been loving fresh flowers and colours throughout early spring!

Mint Nail polish - Essie Mint Candy apple and Ciate pepperminty. These pretty mint nail varnishes have really brightened up my nails this month.

EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Mint - 95% Organic and 100% natural, free of petrolatum and paraben free, this little lip balm has claimed a permanent place in my handbag. It's sweet mint flavour is refreshing and leaves lips so soft, it's also great to use under matte lip balms!

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish - I've loved using this to take my make up off this month, it leaves my face feeling clean and fresh and is quick and easy to use. I massage the creamy cleanser all over my made up face for about 30 seconds and then wipe it away with the cloth, I then repeat the process to make sure every last trace of make up is removed. The cloth also gently exfoliates your skin helping to leave it smooth and clean!

Benefit the Porefessional - This is a nude coloured primer which blends into the skin creating a perfect base for make up. It smooths away pores helping to give an airbrushed effect and lets foundation glide well over the top to help create a flawless base!

Januarys Pink Favourites
Februarys Orange Favourites

No comments:

Post a Comment