Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring Skincare

Spring Skincare

These products have been helping my skin during the transition into spring. The mixture of the raspberry face cream, lemon eye cream and herbal mint spray makes my face feel fresh and hydrated, the perfect base for make up.

I tend to grab any cleanser I have to hand to wipe away any remnants of the nights moisturiser and to clean my face before spritzing the famous caudalie beauty elixir all over. Caudalie beauty elixir contains orange blossom, organic balm mint, rosemary, grape and rose to help smooth the skin and give a burst of radiance. It sprays a fine mist all over my face which I leave for a few seconds to dry before applying either the Origins Dr Andrew Weil Mega Bright Dark Circle minimiser - a thick eye cream which is light infusing and corrects and targets the cause of dark circles or the Balance Me Wonder eye cream, which again is brightening and hydrating eye cream but has a lighter formula.
Lastly I moisturise with the Docteur Renaud Raspberry soft cream, it contains organic raspberry extract, it's paraben free, leaves my skin feeling so soft and smells amazing! 

Together these all smell amazing, a lovely raspberry lemon mint scent and my skin has been loving them!

No comments:

Post a Comment