Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Hey everyone,

first of all, happy holidays to all of you! I hope everyone is having a wonderful time with family and/or friends! Here is the look I did for Christmas Eve, I wanted something sparkly but not OTT, so I went for this rather simple look: Sahara Glitter all over the lid, Quarry in crease and Vanilla to highlight. I lined my top lids with my faithful Manhattan japanese ink liner, and glued on Ardell lashes #116 on top with transparent Duo glue:







Product list
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, PL April's Mix, MAC Desirous, MAC Northern Lights
Eyes: MAC Bare Study, You+Eye Sahara Glitter, MAC Quarry, Manhattan JT, Ardell #116 lashes, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, CG Lash Blast mascara
Lips: MAC Pleasureseeker lipstick, Revlon Punchy Peach liploss

No comments:

Post a Comment