Monday, December 8, 2008

Snow Princess

As Christmas is approaching quickly, I felt like doing a wintery look this weekend! We've already had a bit of snow which is quite unusual for this time of year - and I had just dug out this adorable white faux fur scarf, which inspired me to do something really icy

I used Platinum pigment on the lid, Azreal Blue in the crease and Kitschmas up until just under the brow bone to create a little "wintery" rainbow. To apply the glitter, I used my favourite "glue": You+Eye Fixing Gel (I had misplaced this a few weeks ago and just found it again. Yay!). I like this better actually than MAC Mixing Medium Eyeliner, because it's stickier and really makes the glitter stay in place - which is important especially if you use large glitter particles which should NOT get into your eyes! To line, I used catrice liquid liner in Metallic Black both on the lower and the upper lid (with two tails), and finished the whole look with mascara and white eye kohl on the waterline.







Product list
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, Fyrinnae Rice Primer Powder, MAc Shy Beauty, MAC Lucent
Eyes: MAC Bare Study, MAC Platinum, MAC Azreal Blue, MAC Kitschmas, catrice liquid liner metallic black, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, CG Lash Blast, silver glitter
Lips: MAC Petal Lure l/s, MAC Flowerosophy l/g

No comments:

Post a Comment