Sunday, November 30, 2008

Another Archetype Look...

This is the second time I'm using Archetype mineral shadows (www.archetpyecosmetics.com) - I like them because they're really sparkly, multi-faceted and they come in many colours that I like (although some of them are quite similar)! I used them with a wetted brush - Jadite in the inner corner, Daybreak Aeval on lid, Black Dalia in the crease and Katerina on top:

This is the first time I took pics in my new place - and I had a pretty hard time finding some good lighting!








And here are some shots I brought home from my trip to Tenerife last week:








You can see more of my photography at pink-spike.deviantart.com. Hope you enjoyed them!

And I also bought this amazng pair of shoes by Carolina Boix, which I love! They're pretty AND walkable:



Product list:
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, Fyrinnae Rice Primer Powder, Bourjois Rose d'or
Eyes: MAC Bare Study, Archetype Jadite, Archetype Daybreak Aeval, Archetype The Black Dalia, Archetype Katerina, Manhattan JT, Maybelline Expression kohl, p2 Lashes, CG Lash Blast
Lips: Bourjous Rose Mythic l/g

No comments:

Post a Comment