Saturday, March 14, 2009

Back again!

So I'm back from my London trip and it was truly an awesome experience! We went to see Phantom and we had really good seats, right in the middle of the Grand Circle! I also I bought tons of Phantom merchandise from the theatre's shop (t-shirt, mug, bracelet, brochure and the movie screenplay).... We also went for tea in Kensington and Mayfair, and had a picknick in Hyde Park complete with tiny pink cupcakes (yummy!)... Here are some pictures:

Afternoon Tea at the Chesterfield:



Phantom of the Opera at Her Majesty's Theatre:







Big Ben:



Harrods:



Giant Cupcake at Harrods:



And here is today's look: MAC Copperbeam pigment on my lid, Pure Luxe Glory (matte dark blue) in crease and MAC Clear Sky Blue above crease, essence lashes and black kohl around my eye and on the waterline:





Product List
MAC Bare Study, MAC Copperbeam, PL Glory, MAC Clear Sky Blue, Manhattan JT, essence lashes, CG Lash Blast, Maybelline Expression Kohl

No comments:

Post a Comment