Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Vivid Holiday Look 2009

Hey everyone,

sorry for not posting in some time! Last weekend I did Christmas shopping and preparations, and the weekend before was filled with 3 ballet performances which kept me quite busy :) But now Christmas is here I hope things will slow down a little for me. I am on holidays until Jan 4 and I brought quite a few bags of make up with me to my parents' house where I am spending the holidays - so expect a few more looks to come :)

This is the holiday look I created for Vivid Cosmetics, a Canadian make-up brand with which I am collaborating. Leah sent me one of their palettes to create looks with it, so all colours used are from their Eye Shadow Palette. I just added a little NYX glitter from the Glitter Cream palette to glam it up:








Product List:
MAC Bare Canvas, Vivid Cosmetics Spectrolite, Pitchgreen, Sulfur and Ice, NYX glitter, CG Lash Blast, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, essence Glamour lashes
*Note: This palette has been sent to me free of charge.*

Happy Holidays to all of you ♥!!

No comments:

Post a Comment