Monday, January 18, 2010

Butterfly

As most of you probably noticed, the blog has been revamped and now has a pretty new layout! I really like the colours and patterns - it just feels very "me", that's why I picked it mostly. The only thing I'm not so sure about are the double columns to the right - I'd have preferred to have one on each side!

This week's look was a request from Sofia via the Chatbox - she wanted a butterfly look involving lime green, turquoise, pink and purple. I'm sorry I did not really use purple - but I'm sure you could find a way of adding some to this look :)







Product List
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, Pure Luxe You Glow Girl!,CG Cheekers blush (shade name unknown)
Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas, Zoeva 88 Mattes palette, MAC Plumage, MAC Chartreuse, essence rhinestones, essence Glamour lashes, CG Lash Blast, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, wet 'n wild lilac Glitter
Lips: MAC Cockatease, MAC Phosphorelle

No comments:

Post a Comment