Sunday, January 10, 2010

Winter Candy

Hey everyone,

did you have a snowy weekend as well? (This question is not for the brazilian gals - I know you are enjoying the sunshine :P!!) We were supposed to have a big snowstorm here but it's been all peaceful and quiet with only about 7 cm of snow. Anyway, with all the recent snowfalls I decided to do something wintery. I'm not very convinced by the outcome, but no risk, no fun - right?? The white line and the glitter in the crease are just not right, but at least it's good to know to avoid that in the future... Oh, and please ignore the hot mess a.k.a. my hair!!








Yes, I do wear some of my looks out!


Product List
Face: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15, MAC Studio Finish NC15, Pure Luxe You Glow Girl, MAC Pink Flurry
Eyes: MAC Bare Canvas, MAC White, MAC Platinum, hot pink from Zoeva 88 mattes palette, Maybelline Expression kohls in white and black, Manhattan JT in dark blue, Red Cherry Lashes #99, CG Lash Blast Luxe in Black Platinum, essence Moonlight glitters in silver and pink
Lips: Lime Crime Airborne Unicorn, essence Moonlight glitter in pink

No comments:

Post a Comment