Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 People's Choice Awards: Top 5 Best Dressed

Honestly, I was a littlelet down by most of the stars’ fashion choices this year - maybe they’re savingthe good stuff for the big award shows like the Golden Globes and AcademyAwards? Let’s hope so. However, there were a few bright spots, and withoutfurther adieu, my top 5 red, I mean, sapphire carpet picks:


#1 - Selena Gomez
My number one pick wassuper easy. This girl is always flawless, and she definitely didn’t let medown! In fact, she was able to wow me twice in two stunning looks. Fun fact: hersecond look was by Project Runway Season 6 winner Irina Shabayeva.


#2 - Kristen Stewart
Kristen surprised me by wearing this fabulous gold sequinedReem Acra minidress. And check out those Jimmy Choo heels! Her fashion choicescan either be a hit or miss but here it was definitely a hit.


#3 - Emma Roberts
Emma said she was going for a “Black Swan” inspiredlook. Well, whatever look she was going for, she looked fabulous in her ruffledDior dress and Brian Atwood shoes. Very youthful, yet sophisticated!


#4 - Taylor Swift
I expected a little more from Taylor since she’ssuch a red carpet goddess. However, she still makes the top 5 because everyoneelse was so lackluster. She does indeed look pretty in her J Mendel dress and Prada shoes, I’mjust used to her looking gorgeous.


#5 – Tie with Kaley Cuocoand AnnaLynne McCord
Both of these looks I’mkind of on the fence with. I love Kaley’s white floor-length gown, but I’m notcrazy about her hair and makeup. And while I love AnnaLynne’s hair and makeup,I don’t know about the dress. Great, flattering color which looks amazing fromthe back, but just blah in the front.

Next up are the GoldenGlobes! Time to step it up, ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment