Saturday, January 1, 2011

Mint Bubbles

Happy new year everyone!!

I've been sick for the whole of last week and only today I felt adequate again to getting my brushes out. This time I tried to copy a digital look I came across a few weeks ago. This is the original (source: renderosity.org):


My version:






Unfortunately my mint colour is less intense, but I didn't bring anything brighter coloured with me :(

How to achieve it:
1. Prep your lids with Bare Canvas
2. Apply Your Ladyship pigment on the browbone.
3. Apply MAC Crimsonette all over the lid.
4. Apply matte mint shadow on the outer two thirds of the lid.
5. Use a very small, pointy brush to draw small circles and half-circles all over the minty shadow.
6. Use NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk to fill in the circles, then define some parts of the circles with a deeper black (I used black gel liner for this).
7. Liner lower lid with black eyeshadow and blend downwards.
8. Line upper lid with black gel eyeliner and wing it out.
9. Apply NYX natural lashes #115 on the upper lid, then use CG Lash Blast on the lower lashes.

Product List
MAC Bare Canvas, Zoeva 88 mattes palette, MAC Crimsonette, MAC Your Ladyship, NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk, u.m.a. gel eyeliner in black, Maybelline Expression kohl in white, NYX lashes #115, CG Lash Blast

No comments:

Post a Comment