Tuesday, August 2, 2011

VO5 Miracle Concentrate



It has been soooo hot in the UK today - 29 degrees!!! Strangely it's also been raining on and off all day making beautiful rainbows :)

I bought the VO5 miracle concentrate about 2 weeks ago and have used it every day since.
I've only used up the tiniest amount even though I use half a pippette worth of product every day!!!
I absolutely love this product, it feels amazing after blow drying, keeps my hair silky throughout the day and I feel it is a great cheaper alternative to Morrocan oil. 
Don't get me wrong, Morrocan oil will probably always be my favourite, however the VO5 is so much cheaper at only £5. I also sometimes find that Morrocan oil can feel a bit thick on my hair.

I couldn't recommend this product enough. Of course everyones hair is different so I can't speak for every hair type however it works wonders on my dry, heat-damaged hair! I also have noticed a reduction in blowdrying time!

I bought my VO5 Miracle Concentrate at boots :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment