Monday, September 3, 2012

Avon Supershock Mascara


Supershock Mascara - Avon

I saw this free with Marie Claire when I was in the supermarket, I was actually looking for a new mascara and thought I may as well give it a try as getting the magazine was a lot cheaper than buying my usual mascara!
This isn't normally the type of mascara that I would go for, I like my lashes to have a lot of volume and length but Supershock gives your lashes a more of a spidery effect. I had to use quite a few coats to try to make my lashes look fuller! 

It has a really good formula that doesn't budge or flake off during the day and it's amazing at coating every lash and layering up without clumping. The wand is quite big and bulky and with all the little spikes if you accidentally poke it in your eye it really, really hurts lol! Perfect for a more natural look or spidery effect if you prefer that look.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment