Thursday, September 6, 2012

Jessica Nail Oil

jessica-nail-oil-review
jessica-oil
jessica-nail-oil-review
 Jessica Phenomen oil -£11.60 feel unique

I was recommended Jessica Nail oil by my local Nail salon to use after I had shellac done. The Nail technician had tried twice to give me shellac nails, but due to my weak, peeling nails, the shellac just kept on chipping. 

I've tried strengthening/repairing base coats, but they just don't seem to work on my nails. I thought I would give Jessica Phenomen oil a go to see whether it would help as It contains moisturising ingredients such as Vitamin E, sweet almond oil, jojoba and Rice oil to keep the nail supple.

This smells amazing, its like a subtle almond smell, a bit like marzipan. Its not greasy and can also be used on dry elbows, knees and feet. I use a drop on my nails almost every night and massage into my cuticles. I've been using this on and off for about 3 months now and I can definitely notice a difference. My nails no longer peel, they feel much stronger and they're even growing faster! I have been giving my nails a couple of days break in between wearing nail varnish and I think a combination of that and using the nail oil have really helped to transform my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment