Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Olive Green and gold smokey eye

Green-smokey-eye
mac-sumptuous-Olive-dupe
Green-smokey-eye
Naked-palette

I've always wanted MAC's sumptuous olive but after reading that the natural collection from boots have a good dupe for only £1.79, I picked it up straight away and tested it out. Natural collection Moss Shimmer is a lovely golden olive colour, I don't have sumptuous olive to compare them but they certainly look similar from swatches I've seen online.

This looks great swept all over and under the eye with a gold (I used Half baked from the Naked 1 palette) blended into the inner corner of the eye. I wore this with liquid liner and then kept the blush and lips quite subtle with pale pinks. 

I took over 100 photos of this look and wasn't happy with how any of them turned out so sorry the photos above aren't great! If you have a chance I would definitely suggest swatching shimmering moss as it is such a lovely colour.

Products used -

Eyes - Natural collection Moss Shimmer and Urban Decay Naked 1 Halfbaked with Smog 
          slightly blended into the crease for definition.
         - Collection Fast stroke liquid liner

Face - Rimmel Match perfection foundation 
        - Rimmel wake me up concealer
        - Bourjois Delice de Soleil Bronzer to contour
        - Bourjois Blush 37 Rose Pompon
        - Illamasqua Gleam Highlighter in Aurora

Lips - MAC Creme Cup
        - Revlon Crystal Lilac lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment